- Assist and provide support to the Management Board in their day-to-day activities including the management of shareholders, stakeholders and supervisory board
- Support the German Management Board and the Head of Strategy in their tasks relating to the business strategy setting, its implementation, control and review
- Be involved where needed in projects that build and shape the business
- Support the Company Secretariat and organize meetings, draft, prepare or review executive presentations, briefings, agendas and documentation
- Assist in regular reporting and governance to stakeholders; Create, prepare, analyse, review reports and papers for management board
- Support the Managing Directors in organizing and coordinating visits from senior stakeholders
- Bachelor degree in Business, Business Engineering, Finance or Banking and a minimum of 2-3 years relevant working experience
- Strong skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of relevant software to obtain and create convincing proposals, agreements, memos, papers and presentations.
- Able to summarize and organize information into key messages adapted to the targeted audience
- Awareness of the external business and industry environment
- Demonstrate an entrepreneurial, creative, innovative and facilitating approach to problem solving whilst maintaining risk awareness
- Fluency in written and spoken English and German
Capital forming benefits
BVG job ticket
A large number of health and well-being offerings
Work from other EU countries for up to 30 days per year
5 days continued salary pay in case of illness of a child
Employee Assistance Programme
Various part-time models
Lease a bike
Company pension scheme
We are DIVERSE
Inclusion and diversity are important to us. We value and respect the differences of our individual employees and want everyone to be able to develop their professional potential. Diversity among employees and a culture of equality ensure an inclusive working environment at Lloyds Bank GmbH.
Employees with 40 different nationalities, personal backgrounds, lifestyles, ages, physical limitations, interests and perspectives make for a unique and diverse culture.
What our colleagues said in the employee survey 2022
- 95% feel like a full member of the team
- 97% find equality to be self-evident, regardless of age, gender and sexual orientation
- 94% appreciated the culture of trust of our managers
- 90% agree that we promote a positive work-life balance
The opinions of our colleagues are close to our hearts. Only when we feel comfortable in our workplace can we achieve the best.
For this reason, we conduct an annual survey that reflects the opinions of all our colleagues.