- Quantitative ESG analysis related to our German and Dutch lending activities, including analysis of physical climate risks (eg flood risk), transition risk, CO2 emissions calculations and net zero transition planning
- Development of ESG stress testing tools and sensitivity analysis
- Review and implementation of ESG-related regulatory and policy changes
- Horizon scanning/review of government policies and market/sectoral trends related to ESG
- Support the embedding of ESG risk across lending and operational activities (including non-credit risks), working with Risk colleagues and other teams
- Development of control environment to mitigate risks, including validation / quality assurance of ESG data/analysis
- Other work to support team objectives within the broader Risk Team as it arises, potentially including non-ESG objectives
- Postgraduate qualification in economics/econometrics/finance /sustainability or equivalent
- Good data analytics and programming skills (Python, Power BI, SQL, SAS or similar)
- Knowledge of quantitative data analysis, data preparation and presentation
- Knowledge of banking and/or financial risks
- Excellent English communication skills both verbal and in writing. German or Dutch is a plus
Capital forming benefits
BVG job ticket
A large number of health and well-being offerings
Work from other EU countries for up to 30 days per year
5 days continued salary pay in case of illness of a child
Employee Assistance Programme
Various part-time models
Lease a bike
Company pension scheme
We are DIVERSE
Inclusion and diversity are important to us. We value and respect the differences of our individual employees and want everyone to be able to develop their professional potential. Diversity among employees and a culture of equality ensure an inclusive working environment at Lloyds Bank GmbH.
Employees with 40 different nationalities, personal backgrounds, lifestyles, ages, physical limitations, interests and perspectives make for a unique and diverse culture.
What our colleagues said in the employee survey 2022
- 95% feel like a full member of the team
- 97% find equality to be self-evident, regardless of age, gender and sexual orientation
- 94% appreciated the culture of trust of our managers
- 90% agree that we promote a positive work-life balance
The opinions of our colleagues are close to our hearts. Only when we feel comfortable in our workplace can we achieve the best.
For this reason, we conduct an annual survey that reflects the opinions of all our colleagues.