- Develop and maintain the outsourcing framework (policy, procedures and tools) ensuring the management of outsourcing and other acquisitions of goods and services are in compliance with applicable laws and regulations
- Conduct regular and ad hoc monitoring activities to achieve policy compliance
- Coordinate the outsourcing risk analyses
- Oversee that material outsourcing contracts include the minimum contractual requirements under MaRisk
- Create and maintain full documentation of the bank’s outsourcings and ensure central oversight of the outsourcing portfolio against agreed contractual terms
- Report risks, issues and control weaknesses to the Management Board and write the annual outsourcing report pursuant to MaRisk
- Manage relationships and contact with internal and external auditors, regulators and investigating authorities
- Ensure appropriate business continuity concepts and exit planning is in place
- Recognised Master degree in economics/ law or equivalent
- Several years professional experience in a comparable risk/ compliance function within the financial industry or a related advisory or audit role
- Excellent experience of risk related regulatory requirements
- Good information analysis and interpretation skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English and German
Capital forming benefits
BVG job ticket
A large number of health and well-being offerings
Work from other EU countries for up to 30 days per year
5 days continued salary pay in case of illness of a child
Employee Assistance Programme
Various part-time models
Lease a bike
Company pension scheme
We are DIVERSE
Inclusion and diversity are important to us. We value and respect the differences of our individual employees and want everyone to be able to develop their professional potential. Diversity among employees and a culture of equality ensure an inclusive working environment at Lloyds Bank GmbH.
Employees with 40 different nationalities, personal backgrounds, lifestyles, ages, physical limitations, interests and perspectives make for a unique and diverse culture.
What our colleagues said in the employee survey 2022
- 95% feel like a full member of the team
- 97% find equality to be self-evident, regardless of age, gender and sexual orientation
- 94% appreciated the culture of trust of our managers
- 90% agree that we promote a positive work-life balance
The opinions of our colleagues are close to our hearts. Only when we feel comfortable in our workplace can we achieve the best.
For this reason, we conduct an annual survey that reflects the opinions of all our colleagues.