- Interpreting Business Requirements: you will show a strong initiative and analytical capability to understand business requirements and information needs, assess feasibility and estimate development efforts
- Designing Data Warehouse Solutions: you design efficient and stable data warehouse solutions in strong cooperation with business users, stakeholders and the BI team
- Developing Reports: you develop solutions using SQL Server Integration Services, Reporting Services, Analysis Services and Power BI to establish regulatory reporting, standardized reports and company-wide Key Performance Indicators and dashboards
- Managing Report Lifecycle: you will manage the database objects and reports throughout the whole lifecycle and the various environments from Development, Test to Production as part of an agile development team
- Data Warehouse Management: ETL process validation and support of code deployment releases
- Educated to degree level in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Strong experience in working with offshore
- Proven experience with MS SQL and BI tools such as MS SQL Server 2014 or above (SSMS, SSIS, SSRS)
- Knowledge of Power BI and SSAS a plus.
- Experience with data modelling and ETL processes
- Knowledge of data warehouse architecture principles
- Proven presentation and facilitation skills
- Strong oral and written communications skills in English
Capital forming benefits
BVG job ticket
A large number of health and well-being offerings
Work from other EU countries for up to 30 days per year
5 days continued salary pay in case of illness of a child
Employee Assistance Programme
Various part-time models
Lease a bike
Company pension scheme
We are DIVERSE
Inclusion and diversity are important to us. We value and respect the differences of our individual employees and want everyone to be able to develop their professional potential. Diversity among employees and a culture of equality ensure an inclusive working environment at Lloyds Bank GmbH.
Employees with 40 different nationalities, personal backgrounds, lifestyles, ages, physical limitations, interests and perspectives make for a unique and diverse culture.
What our colleagues said in the employee survey 2022
- 95% feel like a full member of the team
- 97% find equality to be self-evident, regardless of age, gender and sexual orientation
- 94% appreciated the culture of trust of our managers
- 90% agree that we promote a positive work-life balance
The opinions of our colleagues are close to our hearts. Only when we feel comfortable in our workplace can we achieve the best.
For this reason, we conduct an annual survey that reflects the opinions of all our colleagues.