- Autonomous preparation of audit engagements within the bank according to the annual audit plan
- Coordinate audit activities within the audit team, perform reviews and discuss audit results with the responsible management
- Prepare meaningful audit reports for the attention of the Management Board and the management of the audited organisational units
- Thoroughly conduct and document audit activities
- Contribute to the annual risk analysis and subsequent audit planning
- Contribute to the annual quality assessment and help to continuously improve audit methodology
- Recognised university degree (preferably in maths, economics, business administration)
- Several years of practical experience within an audit function of a bank, financial service provider or in consultancy
- In-depth knowledge of German and European regulations of the banking industry (e.g. KWG, MaRisk, CRR, EBA / ECB guidelines) and their implementation in banks
- Sound knowledge of risk management processes and internal control systems
- Relevant Audit qualification (e.g. CISA, CIA or CFSA) is a big plus
- Fluency in written and spoken English and German
- Strong communication skills and are confident in interacting with different stakeholders
Capital forming benefits
BVG job ticket
A large number of health and well-being offerings
Work from other EU countries for up to 30 days per year
5 days continued salary pay in case of illness of a child
Employee Assistance Programme
Various part-time models
Lease a bike
Company pension scheme
We are DIVERSE
Inclusion and diversity are important to us. We value and respect the differences of our individual employees and want everyone to be able to develop their professional potential. Diversity among employees and a culture of equality ensure an inclusive working environment at Lloyds Bank GmbH.
Employees with 40 different nationalities, personal backgrounds, lifestyles, ages, physical limitations, interests and perspectives make for a unique and diverse culture.
What our colleagues said in the employee survey 2022
- 95% feel like a full member of the team
- 97% find equality to be self-evident, regardless of age, gender and sexual orientation
- 94% appreciated the culture of trust of our managers
- 90% agree that we promote a positive work-life balance
The opinions of our colleagues are close to our hearts. Only when we feel comfortable in our workplace can we achieve the best.
For this reason, we conduct an annual survey that reflects the opinions of all our colleagues.